My experience on first day

Today i went for my first work. There i got some good experience. In the midst drastically when i went for lunch. Jose pastor seemed to come with me. But i disencourged him by point out the disabilities of me. ' I have only ₹100,₹30 for my lunch of 3 parottas with gravy & the remaining ₹70 for petrol', i calculated in my mind. In restaurant God enlightened me &  i remembered the pastor's message on yester day's. God didn't need you when you are free from financial curses and all. God doesn't need u when you are healthier and stronger. God is God & he will work on when you are weaker. But the God never distracted from his word. God will work in the midst of all of your worries. So Step your foots to move forward. 

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍

ഈ ബ്ലോഗിൽ നിന്നുള്ള ജനപ്രിയ പോസ്റ്റുകള്‍‌

jan 3 2022

aug 12

may 5